WishIWasAnAstronautWishIWasAnAstronaut

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Takido - Phase lifting Takido - Phase lifting

Beginning had my head bopping around, which is always a good thing in electronic music.
The synth at 00:40 could do with being a bit more powerful.
I think the dubsteppy bit at 01:10 needs a lot more to be going on. Add more instruments?
The rising sound at 1:43 sounds like it's going to lead into an amazing drop, but then it doesn't. Maybe try getting a drop in there? (Same applies to the second time it happens. Maybe you could try putting it in at the end of the song as well?)

Asides from that, generally I would say try to have a bit more going on at any point.
That's all I can think of. Overall, I would say a nice solid piece of work!

Uncanny Inspiration Uncanny Inspiration

What I like most about this song is how it manages to feel fresh for the entire 5 minutes. I don't ever get that feeling of "Oh, I've heard this bit before", no you manage to keep it wonderfully varied throughout.
The guitars sound really good, and your use of synthesisers was restrained in a good way. You only used them when it was needed.
The only real issue is the drums. It recommend maybe making your high hats play all the time, as a sort of filler for the background, if that makes any sense. Then maybe try and quieten them down a little bit.
Also, I think the song deserves a really kick ass ending. Maybe try something with power chords and cadences? (If you don't know what they are, look 'em up, they're wonderful)

tl;dr: Really like it, just work on your drums a little bit, and you should have a lovely work of soundtrack to which I would happily kick ass in any video game I might find it in.